Laboratory and measurement equipment:
- Rigol DP832A (lab power supply (2 channels: 0-30V / 3A, 1 channel: 5V / 3A), programmable current/voltage limiting, constant current and constant voltage mode, 1 mV voltage resolution).
- Saleae Logic Pro 8 (Logic Analyzer for decoding data protocols (USB, CAN Bus, UART, SPI, I²C, etc.), 8 channels, 500 MS/s digital, 50 MS/s analog, 100 MHz digital bandwidth, USB3 connection and display on PC, adjustable digital voltages: 1.2 V - 5.5 V)
- PicoScope 3403D MSO (digital oscilloscope for analysis of analog and digital signals, uses external computer for display, very portable)
- Rigol MSO5354 (mixed signal oscilloscope for analog and digital data - 4 channels, 350 MHz bandwidth, 16 digital channels, 23cm touch display, 2 channel function generator)
- Rigol DS1104Z-S-Plus (Digital oscilloscope - 4 channels, 100 MHz bandwidth)
- Keithley DMM6500 (bench multimeter with data logger, for very precise measurement of current, voltage, resistance and temperature, data logger for recording long measurement curves - e.g. battery discharge curve)
- UTD 1050 DL (portable digital oscilloscope - 2 channels, 50 MHz bandwidth, compact measuring device with battery and display)
- Rigol DG4202 (function generator for generating analog signals - 2 channels, 200 MHz bandwidth, waveforms: Sine, square, triangle, sawtooth, pulse, noise, arbitrary - freely programmable signal waveform)
- Pico VNA 106 (vector network analyzer - 300 kHz - 6 GHz, analysis of high frequency filters, antennas, etc.)
- Peaktech 2170 (ESR meter for measuring coils and capacitors)
- FLIR C5 thermal imaging camera (analysis of circuits, finding shorts and too hot
- Various accessories such as current clamps, handheld multimeters, differential probe, high-voltage probe
- JBC rework station for repairing and soldering electronic systems (heat gun, desoldering gun, soldering tweezers, precision soldering tip)
- JBC CD-2BQF (digital soldering station with soldering tip changer and cleaning station)
- JBC BT-2BWA10 (soldering station with analog temperature controller for workshops and normal soldering, with soldering tip changer and cleaning station)
- Stripping and crimping pliers
- soldering and desoldering tools
- Screwdriver set with special shapes (safety Torx, Pentalobe, Triwing, Tripoint, etc)
- WIHA precision pliers
- Flir C5 thermal imaging camera
- Optonica OPT ST4490 (LED strip with 150 WS2811 LEDs and 5m length)
- Mean Well LRS-35-12 (closed 35W switching power supply)
- Atten ST-1016 (6W solder fume extractor)
- Rigol DP832A (programmable DC power supply, 3 channels, 195W)
- Proxxon TBM 220 (bench drill)
- iFixit Pro Tech Toolkit (repair kit)
- Weidinger WLA 1LED (solder vapor absorber with 6.2W LED illumination)
- Voltcraft TOPS-3363 (100 W laboratory power supply)
- TrueRMS Multimeter UT181A
- LPKF Protomat S104 (PCB router for structuring, drilling and routing of printed circuit boards)
- LPKF Contact S4 (chemical-galvanic through-hole plating of multilayer boards)
- LPKF Multipress (PCB press for the production of four-layer PCBs)
- LPKF ProtoPlace E4 (system for placing smallest components on the board)
- LPKF ProtoFlow S4 (Reflow soldering oven for soldering entire boards in one operation)
- Friedrich Eckert and Christian Hanisch
Alternatively, write an e-mail at email@example.com with the subject ELEKTROBEREICH.
The COLab is open to all registered members regardless of their place of residence, age or professional status. Registration is possible at colab-cottbus.de and is currently free of charge. Persons under 18 years of age may only visit COLab when accompanied by an adult.
- I want to use the model building area, what do I have to do?
Book an appointment by writing us an e-mail at colab(at)b-tu.de with the subject ELECTRONIC AREA. Describe in short sentences what kind of material and what quantity you need as well as a sketch or file of your project. We will make you an appointment proposal.
- Can I use the equipment alone or will someone help me?
After a short briefing, our technical staff will be at your disposal for questions or if there are any problems. Otherwise: help for self-help.
- Can I borrow the equipment?
Currently it is not possible to borrow the equipment. However, this possibility is in planning.
Since we are currently still in a test phase, our offer is free of charge.
Wenn du Fragen hast oder mehr erfahren möchtest, dann schreibe uns eine Nachricht: firstname.lastname@example.org