Format 4 - kappa 550 e-motion sizing saw
- X-Roll sliding table
- PCS (Preventive Contact System)
- Intuitive „smartouch“ control
- Programmable cutting sequence
- 202 mm cutting height
Felder - FB 710 bandsaw
- 460 mm cutting height
- -5° bis +45° tilting
- Cutting width 690 mm
- Table extension possible
Felder - AD9-41 surface planer
- Spring-assisted, synchronous folding of the dual jointer tables
- Highest level of work safety and operating comfort
- Thicknessing table control accurate to a tenth of a millimetre at the touch of a button
- Halving of noise pollution with the innovative Silent-Power
Felder - FW 950 classic wide belt sander
- Sanding height 3-170 mm
- Sanding width 950 mm
- Electropneumatic sanding shoe
Format 4 - Milling machine Profil 92M
- 2x 46° swivel range
- Intuitive e-motion control for milling spindle, milling fence and table opening
- Electrically height-adjustable feed unit
- Stepless speed adjustment
- Creating wood cuts
- Planing wood and wood-based materials
- Surface treatment (e.g. sanding)
- Gluing constructions
- Milling work (e.g. profiles or curves)
- Turning work (e.g. chair legs)
- Manual processing (e.g. wood joints, chiselling, sawing)
- Veneering of surfaces
Alternatively, an e-mail can be written at colab(at)b-tu.de with the subject WOOD WORKSHOP.
The COLab is open to all registered members regardless of their place of residence, age or professional status. Registration is possible at colab-cottbus.de and is currently free of charge. Persons under 18 years of age may only visit COLab when accompanied by an adult.
- I want to use the wood workshop, what should I do?
Book an appointment per e-mail at colab(at)b-tu.de with the subject WOOD WORKSHOP, describe your intention and tell us which machines you’d like to use. For some, an additional proof of qualification (e. g. a Handwerkskammer certificate or equivalent) may be necessary. In principle, an introduction on the spot is a necessary requirement to use the machines. For the stationary ones, specific safety courses will be offered.
- Do I get any support when using the new machines and devices?
Our technical staff is happy to help you. In case of simple manual machines, there’s a short introduction. For the stationary machines , specific safety courses will be offered. In best case, carry a Handwerkskammer certificate or its equivalent for the machine you want to use with you. Otherwise, the rule is: Helping you help yourself.
In case you have more questions, write us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.