- 2 sewing machines Brother Inovis A 50 with 50 stitch programs autom. buttonhole
- embroidery machine Texi 15001; 15 needle embroidery machine, embroidery area 490 x 345mm,with automatic color change, saving of patterns, cap embroidery device
- Industrial sewing machine lockstitch high-speed Dürkopp Adler for processing large areas and various robust materials
- Upholstery sewing machine with flexible stroke height, DA 867 ECO single needle lockstitch for processing thick materials
- CNC-controlled textile cutter, suitable for precise cutting of workpieces and cutting of patterns for further processing
- Product design: Design of the product with textile materials, e.g. sensors that are installed in gloves or belts.
- Part of interdisciplinary work: prototype combines different materials
- Marketing: logo design by means of embroidery motifs on workwear
- High-quality technical equipment for the realisation of own designs
- Examples of Lusatian founders in the field of textiles: Stickstübchen (individual embroideries), Wurlawy (Sorbian designer fashion)
Alternatively, write an e-mail at email@example.com with the subject TEXTILE AREA.
The COLab is open to all registered members regardless of their place of residence, age or professional status. Registration is possible at colab-cottbus.de and is currently free of charge. Persons under 18 years of age may only visit COLab when accompanied by an adult.
- I want to use the textile area, what do I have to do?
Book an appointment by writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject TEXTILE AREA and describe your intention. We will send you an appointment proposal.
- Can I use the equipment alone or will someone help me?
After a short briefing, our technical staff will be at your disposal for questions or if there are any problems. Otherwise, the rule is: Helping you help yourself.
- Can I borrow the equipment?
Currently it is not possible to borrow the equipment. However, this possibility is in planning.
Starting April, the embroidary machine usage costs 20 cents per minute and must be paid with cash on location. Any material must be brought on one's own.
In case you have more questions, write us an e-mail at email@example.com.